Read more Less
Very important informations that must imperatively be communicated to the clientele before booking:
- NO ELEVATOR in the building (old abbey from the XIIth century): all our rooms are upstairs (1st, 2nd and 3rd floor). Beware of too heavy and/or large luggage.
- Some rooms on the 3rd floor are fitted out on a mezzanine: stairs inside those rooms.
- No rooms for disabled person.
- NO PARKING at the hotel nor on our street; paid parking in nearby streets every day, free on Sundays. A free public parking called “République” is located less than 100 meters far from the hotel.
- NO RESTAURANT in our hotel. For your dinners, reservation is strongly recommended in advance to avoid any last-minute unavailability (if everything is fully, we won’t be of any help). List of places that we recommend on request.
TAXI BOOKING: It is imperative to book at the latest the day before your race or you will not find one on the D-Day.